Load Lifter – The Laborer Lo-Pro Series
Load Lifter is now offering a new, lower profile version into our very popular Laborer Series. The Laborer LO-PRO was designed from the Laborer with a reduced total height and the same compact frame. The LO-PRO Series stands at only 78 ½” high with a width of 73 ¾”, making this machine ideal for container/ trailer loading, mining, poultry applications and other uses where space and height is limited. The LO-PRO really differentiates itself from conventional rough terrain forklifts making this a one of the kind on the market.
The Laborer LO-PRO Series
Unlike industrial forklifts that share a smaller profile, the Laborer LO-PRO comes in 2 and 4 wheel drive, and offers a true rough terrain performance for a wide range of applications. This machine is available in 6, 8, and 10,000 lbs. capacities with lift heights up to 18 feet.
Like the Laborer, the LO-PRO series is still equipped with a fully isolated operator’s module, which features a roomy interior, improved ergonomics, and excellent sightlines for the operator. The module comes with tilt steering, a suspension seat, and F.O.P.S. certification as standard equipment.
The LO-PRO also utilizes a componentised power train consisting of a Cummins 65 HP Interim Tier 4 Diesel or LPG engine, a 4 speed shuttle transmission and heavy duty planetary drive and steer axles. The new steer axle provides an industry leading turn radius of only 143 inches (2WD only) giving the Laborer unmatched work site maneuverability.
As the LO-PRO does have a low profile and compact frame for use in tight and low ceiling environments such as container and trailer loading; this machine is highly sought after in the Poultry Industry. Load Lifter Manufacturing is offering a special Poultry Package option with the LO-PRO Series, as well as having the ability to be equipped with a full range of OEM attachments.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Lower profile with same compact rugged design as the standard Laborer
- Large, roomy operator’s compartment
- 6-8-10,000 LBS Capacity
- Available in two & four wheel drive
- Height of only 78 ½” with a Width of 73 ¾”
- Lift heights of up to 18 feet
- Limited slip differential
- Massive front drive axle with outboard planetary drive gears
- Hydraulic oil immersed disc brakes
- Standard 65 hp. EPA compliant interim tier 4 Diesel Engine
- Optional 74 hp. Turbo Engine
- Fully componentized power train
- Four speed synchromesh transmission with shuttle
- Full range of integral attachments
- Available high visibility, fully equipped all weather cab
- Fully isolated F.O.P.S. operators module
- Available Poultry Package c/w Heavy Duty Cooling Package, Feather Screen and Night Operation Lighting
- Heavy Duty Slope Piler